Elopement in Croatia was a hightlight in my destination photograher’s life. I was very happy to hear about the plans of the elopement in Croatia of Lisa and Stefan. Yes, I really do love elopements, because it’s reduced to the most important things. The bridal couple is relaxed because they don’t have the busy time of pre-wedding preparation.
Here you will find
7 reasons , why elopement is a great thing for the bridal couple:
- less organisation and planning
- no need to invite people you don’t like or haven’t seen the last decade
- lower budget
- destination wedding at your dream destination in an outstanding landscape (free ceremony in a lodge in South Africa, at a Finca of Mallorca, at the breathtaking cliffs of Ireland)
- day is all alone yours
- listen to your heart, you should have the right feeling about your day, it’s not for the other people
- best garanty of good weather in the southern countries
I enjoyed it so much to travel to the beautiful coastline of croatia. There are lots of small islands at the coastline which are absolutely fantastatic hideaways for elopements like this.
The wedding day of these two lovebirds started with the getting ready at beautiful sunny day on the rooftop of their appartment. While the bride was still in the getting ready her groom was waiting for her under a view olive trees for their first look. That was one of the most emotional moment of the day, because the first moments you see each other as bride and groom are the most excited moments. When you got these special moments your wedding day will be more relaxed. So the bridal couple could start their wedding day in the wonderful Krka National Park Croatia with the great waterfalls and amazing wooden landscapes.
Lisa and Stefan decided to have a dreamy free ceremony at the beautiful island of Jezera in the sunset mood. You won’t get more romantic style than this with lots of laughing and happy faces. Moments like these are the ones you won’t forget your lifetime. So when the sun was gone, we all went to a their favorite restaurant and had have a great wedding dinner besides the sea.
What a marvellous wedding day!